View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
All first appearances: Thursday evenings at 7:00 p.m. with judges alternating court dates.
Court Hours for Justice Joseph V. Fodera
- First appearances: 1st & 3rd Thursday 7:00 p.m.
- Criminal Court (District Attorney/Public Defender/Attorney cases): 2nd & 4th Tuesday 3:00 p.m.
- Vehicle & Traffic Trials 3rd Mon beginning 5:30 p.m.
- Small Claims cases are held on the 1st, 3rd & alternate 5th Thursday each month 5:30 p.m.
Court Hours for Justice Katherine Suchocki
- First appearances: 2nd & 4th Thursday 7:00 p.m.
- Criminal Court (District Attorney/Public Defender/Attorney cases): 2nd & 4th Wednesday 5:30 p.m.
- Vehicle & Traffic Trials 2nd Thursday beginning 5:30 p.m.
- Small Claims cases are held on the 2nd, 4th & alternate 5th Thursday each month 5:30 p.m.
How to Reach Us
The Town of Halfmoon Justice Court presides over vehicle and traffic matters, criminal, civil, environmental, town law and small claim cases occurring within the Town of Halfmoon.
The Court has two Town Justices who preside over all Court proceedings: Honorable Katherine Suchocki and Honorable Joseph V. Fodera.
|Honorable Katherine Suchocki||Justice|
|Christine Phillips||Confidential Clerk||(518) 371-7410 ext. 2411|
|Honorable Joseph V. Fodera||Justice|
|Kelly Griffin||Confidential Clerk||(518) 371-7410 ext. 2402|