What do I need to register for summer camp?

When registering for the Town of Halfmoon summer program please bring the following:

  • Proof of residency:  Current bill (ie: electric) with your name and address
  • Picture ID (driver’s license or passport)
  • To have read and understood the brochure/parent handbook
  • IMMUNIZATION RECORDS:  Due to Department of Health regulations, everyone must submit new immunization records every year.  Records can be obtained through your primary physician or school nurse.  The record must include the child’s name.  Even if your child has attended camp in previous years, a new copy must be provided for our records.  NO child will be allowed to register for camp without new immunization records.
  • A completed registration form
  • Payment forms: cash, check, credit card (Master card & Visa: carries a 2.45% convenience fee, with a $1.75 minimum).