Change of Address

Click here for forms

All property owners in the town are responsible to keep their addresses current. If you are someone who winters in a warmer climate, you need to fill out a temporary change of address form to insure your property tax bill reaches you. Please contact our office each year before you leave to do so.

We cannot change your address for your tax bill without something in writing from the property owner. All permanent changes must go through the assessor's office. You can find a change of address form the Halfmoon Assessor's page.

You can find the Temporary Change of Address form on the Receiver of Taxes page. Please be sure to indicate the date the change does into effect and the date of your return.