Vehicle and Traffic Suspension Notice

If you receive a notice from the Department of Motor Vehicles or find that you have been suspended through the court, you should contact the Court Offices immediately to determine the reason for the suspension. If you were suspended for failure to pay a fine, payment must be remitted to the court along with a suspension lift fee required by DMV, to lift the suspension. This fee is shown on each individual notice from DMV. If you did not receive a notice, please call the court for the proper amount due. If you were suspended for failure to answer the ticket, you must submit your plea to the court. This may be done either through the mail, or at the bench during court sessions.