Here is what's happening!
* The Town of Halfmoon will be awarding the Construction Contract to the lowest bidder, Gallo Construction Corporation, for the Erie Canal Towpath Community Connector, a joint project with the Town of Clifton Park, pending a resolution at the July 6, 2016 Town Board Meeting.
* A Notice to Bidders ad was placed in The Daily Gazette for the Construction of the Champlain Canal Structures Preservation project. The bid opening will be held at 10am on July 12, 2016 in the Halfmoon Town Hall.
* The Construction of the Crescent Road Bike & Pedestrian project, another joint project with the Town of Clifton Park, is moving along and remains on schedule with a tentative completion date of August 25, 2016.
* Ribbon Cutting Plans will be made for completion of the Champlain Canal Trail, Phase III project which will be completed this summer.
* The Town is awaiting a delivery date for the Interpretive Signs which will be installed by our Parks Department on the Champlain Canal Trail and at the Lighthouse Park, located on Hudson River Road.
Stay tuned as these projects come to fruition!