IN ORDER TO BE ACCEPTED,
ALL PERMIT APPLICATIONS MUST BE:
FILLED OUT COMPLETELY
APPLICATIONS MUST ALSO INCLUDE:
1. LIABILITY AND/OR WORKERS' COMP FORMS FOR EACH PERMIT
2. PLOT PLANS
3. 3 COPIES OF PLANS (may require an Engineer or Architect Stamp)
4. SIGNED APPLICATIONS
5. SEWER OR SEPTIC APPLICATIONS
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION
Additional Information Required for the Issuance of a Building Permit
- Plot-plan showing location of building, driveway, distance to property line, distance to well and septic (if required).
- Curb cut Permit from Highway Department, NYS DOT or Saratoga County DPW.
- Workers Comp, Liability and Disability Insurance forms from Builders/Contractors.
- Saratoga County Sewer Permit (if applicable)
It is always a wise decision to contact the Building and Code Enforcement Department prior to the commencement of any construction to see if a permit is required.
BUILDING PERMIT FEES INSPECTION SCHEDULES