Wildlife Nuisances

What should I do if there are wild animals in my house/outbuildings or on my property? Animal Control does not handle wildlife nuisance calls. You may contact a private company which is equipped to handle these situations. They are listed under pest control in the yellow pages and their ads indicate NUCO (nuisance control) or wildlife control.

Animal Control also has a limited number of humane traps available for loan to residents. They are available on a first come, first served basis and must be returned in working condition.